Object of the game:
- Using the clues provided, players should find the objects hidden around the city.
- You and your friends
- The objects (to be revealed soon)
- Each hunt will start on a Friday afternoon.
- Hunt will end when all objects are found.
What is required of you?
- When event is posted, click Attending.
- If you’re hunting during the night, bring a flashlight.
- Once you find an object, take a photo of it on location.
- Once you bring it home, take a photo of its new location (you're welcome to include yourself).
- Post the two photos with a short story, if you may, on the FCBK group.
- Do NOT throw the objects (read, “If project is successful”)
What is the purpose of this game?
- To discover specific buildings, streets, certain views and neighbourhoods of Beirut, that are outside your routine and zone of comfort.
- To get to know Beirut better.
- To rekindle your love and passion for this unique city of ours.
If this project is successful:
- We will gather up all the found objects for an exhibition
- Efforts will be made to contact the national and international press and artistic community, so we can show them that we are capable of doing something new, that we are capable of working together, that we have given a new twist to the term urban intervention.
- People who have found the objects will be invited to start their own treasure hunt by hiding them again. The domino effect!